Beef Enchilada Bake
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cups cubed Velveeta (cubed), divided (I probably used a little more than this, but that's because I love cheesy meals!)
- 6 tortillas (I used the soft taco size) that are torn in half.
- 1 can (10 oz.) Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
1. Brown beef in skillet, drain.
2. Stir in cream of chicken soup and 1 cup of Velveeta.
3. Spoon 1/3 of the meat mixture into 8-inch baking dish.
4. Cover with tortilla halves.
5. Put 1/4 Rotel on the tortillas.
6. Repeat layers.
7. Top with remaining meat mixture, Rotel, and Velveeta. I added more cheese on top than a 1/4 cup.
8. Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees until heated through.
Easy. Yummy. That's all you need for a weeknight meal!!!
I adapted this recipe from Weeknight WOW!