Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beef Enchilada Bake

I love cheese dip. I especially love Velveeta and Rotel and hamburger. Now, I love velveeta, rotel, and hamburger in an amazing meal. This recipe rocks and you will LOVE it!!!

Beef Enchilada Bake

Ingredients:

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 1/4 cups cubed Velveeta (cubed), divided (I probably used a little more than this, but that's because I love cheesy meals!) 
  • 6 tortillas (I used the soft taco size) that are torn in half. 
  • 1 can (10 oz.) Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
1. Brown beef in skillet, drain. 
2. Stir in cream of chicken soup and 1 cup of Velveeta. 
3. Spoon 1/3 of the meat mixture into 8-inch baking dish. 

4. Cover with tortilla halves. 

5. Put 1/4 Rotel on the tortillas. 

6. Repeat layers. 
7. Top with remaining meat mixture, Rotel, and Velveeta. I added more cheese on top than a 1/4 cup. 

8. Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees until heated through. 

Easy. Yummy. That's all you need for a weeknight meal!!! 

I adapted this recipe from Weeknight WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment