- 1 pkg (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash browns
- 1pkg sausage crumbles (I used Jimmy Dean)
- 1pkg of diced ham
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 ground black pepper
1. Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the hash browns on the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Top with half of the sausage, ham, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat Layering.
3. Beat eggs, milk, and pepper in large bowl until well blended.
4. Pour evenly in slow cooker.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours or until eggs are set.