- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 10oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup coarsley chopped canned artichoke hearts (I used a can)
- Minced garlic (I just added some until I thought it was enough! Ha!)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- I also used some garlic salt too.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine cream cheese, Parmesan, sour cream, mayonnaise, spinach, artichokes, garlic, and salt.
3. Mix well until blended.
4. Spread into a baking dish.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top if you want.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is slightly browed.
I made this for the Super Bowl and I used chips and crackers to dip in it. I served it warm and it was amazing. The leftovers were great too! It actually made a lot more than I thought it would! Definitely a great snack or would be great to take to a party or get together.