It's as simple as that.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of butter, softened
- chocolate chips, melted
1. Melt the butter in a bowl. I always melt the butter in the bowl first so the peanut butter doesn't stick to the sides.
2. Add the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
3. Stir together until the mixture is combined. You might need to add a little more powdered sugar for the mixture to form into balls. The more powdered sugar you add, the easier it will be to form into a ball.
4. Roll the mixture into small balls and put between two pretzels.
5. Put the pretzels in the freezer for an hour to firm up.
6. Melt chocolate chips. I estimate how much chocolate I'll need. Sometimes I dip the entire pretzel/peanut butter bite in the chocolate! :)
7. Dip the pretzels and peanut butter into the chocolate.
8. Place back in freezer to firm.
So easy! It is such a great little yummy snack. Keep them in the fridge. I like them frozen. It's a great salty/sugary treat!!!