Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where has it all gone?

Well, it has been quite some time since I've let you all in on what's going on in my life. I just really got caught up in LIFE! I started a new job so now I'm working during the day, which has become amazing for myself, my family, and my relationship with my husband. I'm not sure how much longer we could have handled me working at night. When I was working at night that didn't leave us much time for the bedroom and as most of you know, when you have a new baby in the house, most of the time you spend in your bedroom you are not awake for. We got married in October and we definitely skipped the honeymoon stage and never really got to be newlyweds. I wouldn't change it for the world though. Our little guy is worth it! Anyway, back to life! Little man is walking with his little walker and stands up next to the couch and walks all along it. He's going to be walking before we know it. I'm not real sure how I feel about that. I feel like he needs me less and less each day and at times I miss when he completely needed me to do everything for him. But, I love love love love watching him grow and learn. He goes to daycare now and it has been so fun to watch him interact with other babies. It's so exciting to watch him become a little boy! At times I miss being home with him all day everyday, but I like working and I like that he's getting time with other children and teachers.

I recently started buying diapers and wipes off of Diapers.Com and let's just say, I like it! I love that it arrives to house super fast and I don't have to pay shipping! Gosh, babies are expensive. How do people do it when they have twins? If I could spend every cent on little man, I totally would. But I guess I need to put gas in my car, pay the utilities, pay the house payment, and put food on the table for the hubby and I...I'm sure some of you can relate, if I won the lottery, I would definitely be spending/saving most of it on little guy. I guess that's what happens when you become a mom. Everything changes, priorities change, views adapt. That's what makes life so eventful and so fun. You can't predict anything and you just take it all as it comes. I've definitely changed as a person. Thanks to my son, he's made me see what life is all about, what it has to offer. I can't wait to see what else he is going to teach me.


We had a great Easter!!! I think he had fun on his first Easter egg hunt!! :) AHHH! Pure happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment