Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Ritz Bits

Okay, everyone loves chocolate. Everyone loves peanut butter. Put those two together and you are going to make a lot of people happy. One of my friend's introduced me to these. She actually used the regular sized Ritz Bits crackers. She made a peanut butter sandwich, then dipped. I, on the other hand, am pretty lazy. So, I just bought the mini peanut butter sandwiches, melted some chocolate, and did a whole lot of dipping! After I got them all covered I put them in the fridge for about 30 minutes. You can leave them at room temperature if you are going to eat them soon, but I think they are great cold! If you need one last Christmas treat or just something sweet and salty around the house, make these! Super easy, quick, and everyone will love them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment