Thursday, February 21, 2013

Homemade Finger Paint

We have a snow day here in central Nebraska today! And tomorrow is another one too! Today we did a lot of painting! We made homemade finger paint. My one year old loved it and I think it will be a regular thing. It was kind of clumpy so maybe the next batch will turn out a little better. I'm not sure how the pictures will dry. He only painted one page and he wanted to throw it away. He just realized how neat it is to throw things in the trash, so we are just going with that right now! :)




Recipe for homemade finger paints: 
3 Tbs Sugar 
1/2 tsp Salt 
1/2 cup Corn Starch 
 2 cups Water 

 Combine ingredients in a small pan. Warm until the mixture thickens. Cool and pour into containers. Add food coloring!! 

 Easy, fun, and I promise it will fill your house with giggles!
recipe from theBerry!





There is no doubt about it. This little boy lights up my life. Isn't it amazing how much they can change your life? I was one lost soul before he came into my life. I am so blessed to be his mommy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment