Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Food - Squash

Hunter loves squash so I decided to make him some! This was so much easier then I thought it would be. I got a pretty small squash so it didn't make as much as I was hoping for, but definitely enough for a couple meals.

First, cut the squash in half, lengthwise. Then scoop out the seeds.

Then, lay the squash in a baking pan with 1-2 inches of water with the insides down.

Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes. I just scooped the squash out with a spoon and put it in a food processor. I added a little of the water and processed until smooth. I then added it to a couple of containers I had and an ice cube tray. Wait until the food has cooled before putting it in the freezer! Hunter loves it! And it made a lot more for less, which is always the point!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment