Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jalapeno Cream Cheese

You will love this! This definitely speaks for itself! The flavors are amazing and I love when I can bake chicken breasts!

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 Jalapenos, diced
  • 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
  • 8oz of cream cheese, softened
  • Bacon
  • Toothpicks
1. First flatten out your chicken breasts with a meat pounder. 
2. Next, dice up the jalapenos. I didn't have any whole jalapenos so I just diced some slices. 

3. Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and jalapenos together in a bowl. 

4. Spread cream cheese mixture on chicken breast. 

5. Roll up chicken breast. 
6. Wrap bacon around and secure with a toothpick. 

7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken. 


I completely wrapped the chicken in bacon because well, I love bacon! I love love love these and the bacon adds such a great flavor! We aren't huge fans of jalapenos in this house so I didn't add too many. The cream cheese is so good with the jalapenos and cheddar cheese. After my husband ate this he looked at me and said, "You are the best cook in the world." 

Yup, I love when he says things like that! Enjoy!!! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment