- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of Buffalo Sauce
- 8oz of cream cheese
- 2 Packets of dry Ranch Dressing seasoning packets
1. Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
2. Pour the bottle of Buffalo Sauce over the chicken.
3. Add the Ranch packets and stir.
4. Cut cream cheese into cubes and stir into the mixture.
5. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
I added sour cream, cheese, and lettuce. You might not need the entire bottle of sauce, just be your own judge! I also think Ranch would be great on these! Today I'm going to eat the leftovers on a salad. So easy and yummy!