Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taco Bake Casserole


I've been wanting to try this recipe out. Mainly because I had an excuse to buy a bag of Doritos, but also because it sounded amazing, and boy, it sure was! The recipe that I used is here: Taco Bake

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb. hamburger
  • 1 pkg of taco seasoning
  • 8oz sour cream
  • 1 pkg crescent rolls
  • 1 8oz can tomato sauce
  • 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup shredded cheese (I used a little more than a cup)
  • 3/4 bag of Dorito chips
1. Brown hamburger.
2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes.

3. Press out crescent rolls in 9x13 dish to form a crust. (I just used my hands to press them together) 


4. Lay out the hamburger mixture on top of the crust. 
5. Add sour cream and then cheese on top. (The sour cream was hard to spread, so I almost ended up mixing it together with the hamburger mixture)
6. Crush 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. 
7. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. 

An easy meal to make that tastes great! Add some corn on the side and you've got a great meal that the family will love!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment